Terms and conditions
You agree to the following terms and condtions and subscribe to our service
Terms & Conditions for SaiKoti.com
SaiKoti.com is a website owned by the Hyderabad, India based firm NKGONLINE. By accessing this site, you indicate your unconditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. NKGONLINE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to update or revise these Terms & Conditions. Continued use of the site following posting of any changes to the 'Terms & Conditions' constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
1. SaiKoti.com is an online platform designed for Sai devotees to write and publish "SaiKoti" online. It provides a digital platform for this purpose, catering to those who wish to engage in this practice.
2. SaiKoti.com has been free service and wish to make this a paid subscription-based service. Over the past five years, more than 1000 members have signed up for free access to write "SaiKoti." This service remains free for them. However, SaiKoti.com also offers a subscription-based model, charging a monthly fee of Rs.18/- for premium access.
3. The platform operates on a hybrid model, incorporating both subscriptions and ad support. Advertisements are served on the platform, and a subscription fee of Rs.18/- (Rupees Eighteen Only) is charged for enhanced access.
4. Upon reaching the milestone of writing 1 crore "SaiKoti," SaiKoti.com will issue a physical/digital certificate recognizing your name and accomplishment.
5. Subscribers who have paid for one month and choose not to renew for the following month will lose access to the system. Renewing the service requires making a subsequent payment.
6. For any inquiries not covered in the provided FAQs, users can reach out by calling at 9885 110110 during business hours on five days a week or by sending an email to email@example.com. SaiKoti.com commits to responding within 48 hours to address user queries and concerns.
7. Users should be aware that NKGONLINE reserves the right to update or revise these Terms & Conditions at its sole discretion. Continued use of the site implies acceptance of any posted changes.